Employment services for people with disabilities who live in the Jefferson County area.
WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO?
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU GET THERE?
Community Employment Services focuses on the clients unique needs. Services are customized and provided by an Employment Specialist.
To provide time enduring, quality supported employment services to people with developmental disabilities.
OBJECTIVES OF CES:
- To enable people with developmental disabilities to move from traditional, segregated day programs and workshops into competitive, community based-employment.
- To enable people with developmental disabilities who are not presently involved in vocational services or those just graduated from school to gain competitive employment.
- To enhance the quality of life of the people we serve through competitive, socially validated and integrated employment.
- To increase awareness in the community of the employment potential of people with developmental disabilities through our community based supported employment efforts.
REFERRAL TO CES
… for Employment Services, can be made by
- Case Managers
- Bridges To Transition
- Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Familty Members
SERVICES THAT CAN BENEFIT YOU
- Job Development
- Job Coaching
- Follow-up Services
- Emergency On-Call
… is a service provided by an Employment Specialist who helps clients locate jobs in the community.
… is provided by a qualified job trainer. They help you get aquainted with the new job and train you on how to do the job by using a step-by-step process.
… is provided by an Employment Specialist who keeps in touch with you and the employer to ensure your satisfaction.
Follow-up can also include the Employment Specialist assisting with life concerns you may be encountering.
… services are available to handle issues that may arise at your place of employment.
For additional information Contact Us.