A specialized employment service that benefits employers
PHILOSOPHY OF THE PROGRAM
Community Employment Services of JeffCo, Inc. provides persons with DD job opportunities in the community that enhance their social, emotional and vocational needs. It is the goal of this department to enable each person who desires community job placement to develop to their fullest potential and achieve a more independent and productive role in society. Community Employment Services is committed to the ideal that the workers we represent can be qualified, competent employees in careers of their choosing according to their capabilities.
SUPPORTED WORK MODEL, A NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED PROGRAM WHICH ENSURES:
- Worker’s abilities and interest paired with selected employers.
- Extensive job development and analysis conducted by CES.
- Job training provided according to employer specifications.
- Follow-up services provided to assure long-term success.
NEED TO FILL…
- entry-level positions?
- high turn over positions?
- supervisor-dependent positions?
CES WILL PROVIDE…
- Job development
- Job match
- On the job training/ coaching
- Long-term follow-up
JOB DEVELOPMENT and JOB MATCH MEANS…
- CES will assist you to identify the jobs and the people who can do them.
ON THE JOB TRAINING/ COACHING MEANS…
- CES will stay and training the new employee until the employee performs at the level you require.
LONG-TERM FOLLOW-UP MEANS…
- CES will keep in touch with you to make sure you are comfortable with your new employee. We’ll come back to fine-tune any skills or teach new tasks.
CES WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY; HERE’S HOW…
- Help in complying with ADA Act
- Access to and able work force
- Pre-screening of potential workers
- Steady productivity levels
- Lower turnover rates on entry-level jobs
- Financial incentives
- On-site training by our professional staff